Iyengar Yoga Class-All Levels- 8 Week Session
with Jo Zukovich
Sunday, April 07, 2013 3:00pm - Sunday, June 02, 2013 4:30pmSign Up Now
Intermediate Back Bends
with Paisley Close
Sunday, August 18, 2013 1:00pmSign Up Now
Seated Poses, Pranayama and Meditation
with Paisley Close
Sunday, August 18, 2013 4:00pmSign Up Now
Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training at Yoga One
Friday, September 27, 2013 2:30pm - Sunday, September 29, 2013 8:30pmSign Up Now
Friday from 8 AM to 11:30 AM & from 2:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Saturday from 12:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Sunday from 12:30 PM to 8:30 PM
To apply, visit www.RainbowKidsYoga.net directly or call (646)797-3226
*The instructor of this training is Amanda
The 3-day Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training is a comprehensive, intensive and practical certification course. Be prepared to practice and learn to teach yoga while laughing, dancing, playing and singing!
The Rainbow Kids Yoga Teacher Training is well rounded and intensive, with practical theory, discussions and TONS OF FUN! Most importantly, you will come out with immediate tangible knowledge and tons of fabulous ideas to create original, captivating and fun yoga experiences for kids of all ages, anywhere in the world.
The course is for anyone who loves working with kids, and loves yoga. It is for yoga teachers wanting to specialize, and educators wanting to bring the benefits of yoga to their classrooms. It's also great for parents to find new ways to connect with their children and family, and share a healthy, fun, and non-competitive movement-based activity. It is also for anyone who wants to expand a current related profession, or learn a new one! You do not need to be a yoga teacher to take the course.
Our graduates teach everywhere using our diploma: schools, kindergartens, day care centers, community centers, Yoga studios, gyms, Yoga birthday parties and privately.
The Rainbow Kids Yoga certificate is recognized by the UK Yoga Alliance and is eligible for continuous education credits by the US Yoga Alliance.
**Rainbow Kids Yoga is a Registered Yoga School, as well as a Registered Yoga School for Children Yoga, with the Yoga Alliance UK**
Lecture topics include:
- Age-appropriate class structure from Toddlers (age 1.5) to Teens (18)
- Class management tips and ideas for bringing everyone together
- Yoga for Children with Special Needs
- Creating a Family Yoga class (for parents
- and kids to do together)
- Enlightened Business - how to promote your yoga business in a yogic and efficient way
- Discovering your teaching voice
- And more...
In the training you will learn:
- How to make Yoga FUN for all age groups!
- Over 350 Yoga poses for kids
- About a million creative Yoga games
- Breathing and Meditation exercises and games suitable for kids
- Guided Imagery and other Relaxation techniques
- Partner Acrobatics, Human Pyramids, Flying Yoga and other ways to make Yoga super COOL!
- Partner and Community interactive Yoga for Kids & Teens
- Thai Massage and other ways to connect, give and receive
- Gain some teaching experience
Our trainings are packed full with practical tools for you to create infinite number of fun and engaging yoga classes that are sure to capture the children and the parent's hearts.
We squeeze A LOT into this intense training - you are guaranteed to come out with an abundance of knowledge and creative ideas!
- $585 - Early Registration Tuition (Before September 6)
- $685 - Full Tuition (From September 7)
Cancellations made more than 21 days before training start date will not incur cancellation charges and will receive a full refund. Cancellations within 8 to 21 days before training start date will incur a $50 cancellation fee; between 0 and 7 days will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- RKY Internationally Recognized Certificate
- The RKY Renowned Manual (420+ pages of all poses with illustrations; over 75 class theme ideas; detailed class plans; 125 yoga games and much more)
- Registration and listing on the RKY website
- An opportunity to receive more guidance under our 300 hour Teaching and Business Mentorship Program
Family Yoga Community Class! Saturday, September 28, time: 4 PM - 5 PM
Open to all kids ages 3-9 with a parent or caregiver.
Come for an exciting hour of yoga poses, games and adventures.
Wear comfortable clothes you can move in. Yoga has never been this much fun!
$10 suggested donation per family.